Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
If you do a search im sure you can find some of my posts. I wasnt happy of the fitting of the kit and I actualy sold mine.

Plus ATI's tunes are very unreliable.

·
I change diapers now
14,444 Posts
I would like to see a 'Tuner' version of the kit.

S/C, brackets, hardware, NO tuning, NO intercooler.

I would like to see how low you could get the kit in price, then throw on a custom FMIC or PWR W/A and put the Pro Racer to use.

I would love to see that!

- Drew

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Well now that mine is finally on I'm happy with the fit (for the most part) and the finish is good. My problems were... 1st they forgot to weld a reducer to one of my pipes so they needed to send me a short length of reducer, The next problem was they shipped mine with a shorter belt, and finally I had to trim some inside bumper because the elbow off the blower was rubbing. Now that I know exactly what I'm doing I could get that whole kit on in 3 hours or less.

I will say this for them. They sent me parts whenever I asked... 1st I thought I was having an issue with the spacers on the blower shaft (this was my own error) and they sent me 2 extra sets and secondly I damaged some bolts when I removed it the first time and they sent me duplicates of almost all the damn hardware no questions asked.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I too had to trim my front bumper to get the blower discharge elbow to fit, and also have experienced the seemingly good customer service as far as sending parts. I am about 98% completely happy with the kit, as the intercooler does sit a bit low, but so far i have almost 260hp on 9lbs of boost.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
I too had to trim my front bumper to get the blower discharge elbow to fit, and also have experienced the seemingly good customer service as far as sending parts. I am about 98% completely happy with the kit, as the intercooler does sit a bit low, but so far i have almost 260hp on 9lbs of boost.
Did you have to trim right around the foglight mount?

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
but so far i have almost 260hp on 9lbs of boost.
Thats sounds high for wheel HP or our you guessing at your fly wheel power?

Normally 1psi is about 10whp, 9psi *should* put you in the 220-225whp range. Got any dyno's to look at?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts