Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm gona try to post one pic first then ill post the rest in 5 minutes, to make sure it works

this is a pic of my light going on, its real bright.

·
Registered
94 Posts
holy crapper that thing is bright! Where did you take those pics at?

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
forgot to explain the pics, well the decals are silver, the paint for the trim is rustolium silver metallic from walmart with rustolium clearcoat. it matches the wheels almost perfectly, but be sure to take a shower after you are done painting cuz you will be full of mettallic glitter.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i took the pics at governer nelson state park

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Looks good nick.
Decided not to go with the chameleon paint? I think it looks better like that, than chameleon would have.
Did you get those DOHC decals from ebay?

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah i did the hatch piece in chamealon and didnt like so i redid it. i got the stickers from stickercity.com i have bought a lot of decals from them, i would recommend them and edecals.com
btw, glad ya'll like it

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
holy crap! does that bother you driving at night? can you disable it?

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
That's the exact same light I had in my car, and now it's sitting on the work bench. It is bright, but I didn't mind it at all. I replaced it with a tach with integrated shift light, otherwise it would still be installed.

Someone asked: the green wire goes to pin #48 of the ECM

·
Registered
66 Posts
That's the exact same light I had in my car, and now it's sitting on the work bench. It is bright, but I didn't mind it at all. I replaced it with a tach with integrated shift light, otherwise it would still be installed.

Someone asked: the green wire goes to pin #48 of the ECM

1 - 14 of 14 Posts