Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yo
Well, I've ranted a lot on this website but never posted any pics. And before you start complaining about my rims, I'll get the stock ones powdercoated black when I need new tires. This isn't a show car and I could care less about all that gewgaw.

Dictionary.com's definition of "Gewgaw" Just in case you don't think it's a real word

·
Registered
641 Posts
That should be call a nice clean set up, the beauty of a yellow focus

=dRe=

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Now that is some dark ass tint

·
Registered
6,296 Posts
What intake is that? Do you like it? How does it sound, low and throaty, or stock?

Thanks
i do believe it's the perennial old skool, the IceMan

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Question #1 - it's nightshades with a clearcoat. I used one whole can on each tail. I get pulled over all the time, but they're legal here in Florida so the cops can't do anything.

Question #2 - it's the gen. 1 Ford Racing Iceman. I love it because it gives me some low-end that I've lost with other things and I don't have to worry about rain or puddles. I would say it sounds stock - it was my first mod (awwwwww) and it made the stock exhaust alittle bit louder. But now with all the other [censored] in the engine, I have no idea how it sounds.

·
Banned
1,599 Posts
Dude you have serious off road issues with that car. DROP THE DAMN CAR!!!

for real man, please invest in some form of aftermarket suspension. That just hurts my eyes. Please, do it for not just you, but for Focaljet.

Other then that-

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey Think - Your signature reminds me of a Simpson's episode. Homer gets all this sugar from a crashed sugar truck and puts it in his backyard. Among other things Homer says something along this lines of, "First you get the sugar, then you get the money, then you get the women." Good episode. I'm not a connoisseur of the Simpsons, so correct me if I quoted Homer wrong anybody.
BTW, now that the engine is done, I'm in the market for an SVT swap. I can't drop too much because of my low-hanging 4 foot long Mangaflow resonator

1 - 13 of 13 Posts