Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all u people keeping track with me here are some Lovly install pics.....Keep in mind I will be getting leather Inserts for The back and front door panels Untill then I will continue to clean all the access paint off......ALso take a Look at the front Seat belt holder assembly......Tell me what u think....

·
Registered
21 Posts
That's sicc man. What the complete process and how much time did it take ya? im considering doing a couple pieces.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
I can tell you from experience its a mother to get those seat belt pieces back in....Looks great though. Peace

Lox

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
I can tell you from experience its a mother to get those seat belt pieces back in....Looks great though. Peace

Lox
the B pillars aren't that bad.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
No I meant putting the black piece back into the B-pillar, thats the crappy part, you really have to flex the pillar and if your paint hasn't been dry long enough it will crack...Not to mention I broke one of those little pieces getting it out, and had to buy a whole b-pillar just to get it, its was only like 11 bones though...Peace

Lox

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
looks great, I think you should keep the rear panel inserts black, but thats just an opinion, I think its going to come out great

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
How long did it take you to get that dash out??? It gives me some Ideas....and where did you find all the bold locations and stuff? Peace

Lox

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Your interior is going to be one of the best (if not THE best) I have seen on a focus. Can't wait to see finished pics.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
now all you have to do is do something about that ugly ass headliner. i made mine black and it looks ALOT better but you have a much lighter interior so you might wanna go with somethin else...or just leave it. either way your interior is awesome and you get mad props cause i have color matched my entire interior too (black) and it looks way better

1 - 13 of 13 Posts