Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a 100mm crankshaft pulley for $55 I need to purchase a belt for it, but was wondering how difficult it was to install and if I should install it now or wait to maybe get another one? By the way, how many pulleys can we actually swap out? Is it a good mod to start out with considering I only have a CAI, or should I add other stuff first? Thanx.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BTW...mine is neither an AEM or AFX I bought it from the zxtuner shop anyone else have the same one any problems if so

·
Registered
9 Posts
First off , it's fine to go with that now. second the all the aftermarket pulley's are pretty much the same. as for the belt you do need to get a new one and if you look at that web page again you can byy a new belt from zx2racing.

Brian

·
Registered
9 Posts
Oh, and focus central makes a 3 piece pulley kit that includes water pump pulley, altenater pulley,
and crank pulley, and doesnt need a new belt it just uses the stock one.

Brian

·
Registered
195 Posts
I was wondering about this also... I already have the FC 3 piece on there... but there's the A/C (yeah, I know I SHOULD remove that if it was a REAL speed freak... but... I'm old and married and uhhh stuff)... and others? Can the others be lightened?

·
Registered
195 Posts
bump (just in case someone knows)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts