Ford Focus Forum banner

61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Banned
138 Posts
Will do, sounds great, I'll have to check out the schedule would like to make some passes at Milan too and a trip to SVT. I have family down 59 west of Pontiac we could meet up and cruise over maybe LC too. You are going to freak when you see what we are bringing!

·
Banned
1,070 Posts
Not much to see at SVT (used to work in the vicinity), but I can lead a cruise down there for some photo ops. Milan would be a good thing to do on Sunday (day after the official cruise).

·
Banned
138 Posts
Sounds good, I missed the FME (Ford Motorsports Enthusiasts) Open House at Ford World Headquarters last month so I can't miss the cruise. Milan Sunday sounds good, wonder what Waterford has planned for Friday? This has the makings of a great event and possibly a Friendly shootout. I think more people would be inclined to go to a event with multiple points of interest. Watch Focus track race on Friday, cruise on Sat, and Drag on Sunday. We should start another thread so this thread title dies off.

·
Registered
10 Posts
where can i go in this forum to find stock svt engine spec for an 02. would also like to know about the svt ecu I think I have two. RLA1 AND RLA6.

61 - 72 of 72 Posts