Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanting to see if any of you have or would be able to make a new coolant tank for my pwsc. i kinda like how the mustang ones have the nice big opening to add ice if needed plus it allows it to add more coolant to the system. the placement that i was think was where the stock zetec air box was, right over the tranny mount.

who would be up to this task?

·
Super Moderator
5,524 Posts
You may be able to make an aftermarket Mustang unit work in that location. You may also want to consider a new dual-pass low temp radiator designed for a Mustang. That would get the inlet and outlet both on the same side as well. This is my approximate plan sometime in the distant future.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You may be able to make an aftermarket Mustang unit work in that location. You may also want to consider a new dual-pass low temp radiator designed for a Mustang. That would get the inlet and outlet both on the same side as well. This is my approximate plan sometime in the distant future.
I have looked into both. The heat exchanger was the one i was going with. I just dont know if that container will work in that location very well.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 9 of 9 Posts