Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes Im back in thiss piieecee...lol...anywho I finally got my rims installed after watching them sit here in my room for 4 months. Im slowly getting up to the same level I was at with my last focus. Rims/Tires/Suspension is finally done and Im very happy with the results! I will be taking my hella headlights and rear tail lights take in to be painted soon as well as color match all my stock moldings to a nice glossy black. Then I will acquire a unreleased prototype Body Kit from our popular HotRodKris as well as continue to let focussport "borrow" my car to get those 2.3L parts rolling out.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL you'll get one of the first kits, only Mr. Krabbs get TEH prototype.

(oh, and try not to roll this one
)
yes but its always fun to taunt you.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yep they are the Sean Hyland Motorsports rims! I have wanted these since they first released them and alas there mineeeee! The tire size if perfect to running the 215/40/17 rims with 42mm offset on a 2.8" drop and it has not rubbed once
This platform performs freakin excellent with its stock power and the H&R cupkit and new tires.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Are Those The SHM Rims? I've Seen Them On A Few Focus... Looks Nice! Where Can I Buy Them? I Like The Smooth Black Shiny Look
thanks! You can get them from them directly at www.seanhylandfocus.com but I won them off e-bay brand new for like $375 or sumthin.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Looking good Vince

So is the Kaminari front bumper going to be installed on this car?? Or are you going for a new look??

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
new look...that car is long gone

·
Registered
486 Posts
why on earth would someone have those freakin ugly rims on their car ? dude...get some dubs mang.

just kidding man..i got the shm's too...good wheels...have fun with the new ride...yes.

oh..and eat some sherbert too ok?

-chris

·
Registered
646 Posts
Looks good vince. I'm still stickin to the conclusion that the only reason you would win is because of the extra doors... :p

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Looks good vince. I'm still stickin to the conclusion that the only reason you would win is because of the extra doors... :p
keep it up......

1 - 17 of 17 Posts