Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Randy, do you have the Quaife LSD instock? If so do you guys do installation for it as well? Let me know
Thanks

Luan

·
That one was just me not paying attention....and s
7,509 Posts
Dang Gringo did you hit the lotto or something? Whatever you are doing...I want in on it

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wish. I paid off my girlfriend's car last month, so now I can work on my car a bit. I'm also getting a bonus check with my next paycheck. I might as well upgrade my tranny

·
That one was just me not paying attention....and s
7,509 Posts
I wanna be a Columbian Drug Lord too!!! Just jokin...nobody call the cops on Gringo...IT WAS A JOKE PEOPLE. This Marine Corps paycheck just doesn't cut it

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
I wish. I paid off my girlfriend's car last month, so now I can work on my car a bit. I'm also getting a bonus check with my next paycheck. I might as well upgrade my tranny
Sooooooo there won't be a jetski for the bonfire?

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
I'm not giving him guff. I think I talked some sense into him when I asked him to visualize a tow hitch on the back of his car

I'd also be interested in the same set up, LSD, Clutch, Flywheel.

I may need to do this before I add more power, 90k on the original clutch. I may do the stage 2 upgrade, the tranny, then the intercooler.......although I really want an intercooler.

I don't mind spending money.........but nobody can beat Gringo when it comes time to flash the cash. My GF put me in check. Anyhooooo my response is long enough, Good night.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
So you're enjoying a nice bottle of wine too huh.

I'm on my 2nd

I just got off the phone with him, would y'all be able to do an install of these parts too?

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You guys cracks me up
Rest assure guys, that my money is legit
If it weren't, I would have a mean V8 conversion already

It's a good thing my girlfriend doesn't spend her time on the Jet, or I'm in big you know what
The tranny upgrade should be a breeze because it's all internal, and she won't notice a thing

I guess that I should hide all my future FocusSport receipts from now on

1 - 13 of 13 Posts