Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can I use the stock crash foam, or is the Rieger bumper too short to fit over it? Also, how much modifying is needed to fit the indicators?

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone?

Oh, one more question, does anyone know who else sells it besides european-parts.net? I got a quote from a retailer in Canada, but thats the only other place I could find.

·
Registered
5,447 Posts
go to the rieger website and you will find some vendors in cali and colorado(i think).

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool, thanks. Guess I missed that link on their page.

Now back to my original question about the crash foam...

·
Registered
6,296 Posts
Oh, one more question, does anyone know who else sells it besides european-parts.net?
http://www.estrictlyforeign.com/

...their website leaves a lot to be desired, BUT Strictly Foriegn is a HUGE store near where i live, they sell top notch stuff, and my friend just got the Rieger R-RX front bumper for his GTi 1.8T. i know for a fact that they also carry it for the Focus. give them a call, they're really cool and very helpful

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
If you shave the access plastic on the rear of the rieger (stuff you dont see anyways .. ) You only have to cut a 2.5 inch by 2.5 inch by 1 inch deep box on both sides of the rebar.

Nothing much at all.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
[quote
http://www.estrictlyforeign.com/

...their website leaves a lot to be desired, BUT Strictly Foriegn is a HUGE store near where i live, they sell top notch stuff, and my friend just got the Rieger R-RX front bumper for his GTi 1.8T. i know for a fact that they also carry it for the Focus. give them a call, they're really cool and very helpful

[/QUOTE]

They have the cheapest price I've found so far, by $20, but they want to charge $175 for shipping
That's almost $100 more than any other NA place that sells this bumper.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We'd have to cruise over to Pennsylvania.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts