Ford Focus Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
461 - 480 of 486 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
the two newbie profiles that have a total of one post that just happens to be in this thread talking up Tom's programming are kind of comical. I dont know or care about all this drama stuff, but it surprises me that someone would do that lol.
It's pretty sad that someone has to come on here and make 2 fake profile and on their 1st ever post to say how great this guy really is, It's lame that an FF trolls will go to just to say hes the only guy who can tune Focus.

You can't even go to any Ford or Focus forum without this BS being said, I need a CGI block because if my stock block makes more 400Hp my block will blow up. For the people who have made 5-600+Whp, it's only a matter of time before your motor blow up, everone motors still holding together just nicely????...LOL It was a scam so people would be afraid to make big horse power and not to challenge hes lost white pony that NO1 can seem to find at all...LOL

The focus builder book: Ohh that was a dyno queen and it needed bags of ice to keep it cool because it was over heating and I'm the only 1 to see photo of it.

There's many more like this that everyone has seen over the years!

Who here wants to see ohh lordly drag slip time???? Record Modified: December 22nd, 2004.

There been some great quote on this thread but, this is my favorite 1.
Originally Posted by SVT1131
Why do you think he's hasn't been a vendor on FJ?

Because of issues just like yours with him.

Good luck with getting this You sir are an idiot , I am not on fj because I wont pay the 2000.00 that fj wants to be on there , the guys in fj that "claim" issues wont come here and address them because there cowards and know what there saying is a lie , why do you think they only say crap there and not here , I am a man of my word and can back up what I say and allways have

Tom

No no no thats not why you left at all buddy, you were told back in the day to man up and show proof about your white pony or shut up and thats why you left.
So when did this white pony wild claim happen anyway because it didn't happen from 2000 to 2004.
The handful of people who claim they were there at hes shop to see it back in the day, these people love to post photo and dyno proof of their own car but, when ask to show proof all you get back is I was there and you have to beleive my word!

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
:lol:

That was Tom reponding to me after I called him out.

·
Bacne..
2,690 Posts
Aussie,

I'm sorry but you don't know anything but what you've read. Many of us have been here since the beginning and do remember how things actually went down. Over time it's a banana-phone effect, things get skewed and information neglected. Which happens with every shop over time. Randy's made mistakes, Karl's made mistakes ... **** happens and it's expected IMHO. Remote tuning is not easy by any means ... dealing with people who can't explain what they actually want, even harder.

Also, I don't recall anyone telling you you had to buy a CGI block. IIRC you are/were going for a RS clone. But being I haven't followed you much since you left I can't recall exactly. What I do clearly recall is the video you posted of your car, FRIM and an automatic transmission. It was painful to watch.
And around the time you were shopping for parts, there where a few zetec's in the 500whp range. All stock block.
But keep in mind machine work makes all the difference in a blocks strength. Harmonics and resonance can physically blow a block apart. The balancing has to be spot on and everything has to stay put. Too much endplay, harmonics go wrong, balance goes wrong, block goes buh-bye. Systems have to function as a system.

Far as this whole debacle of a thread, I really don't know why it still exists. I'd of thought a thread patting Randy on the back would have been a better, positive, approach.

And far as my first hand goes, Tom has helped me sort out a few things in PRP. I never asked for Randy's help because I never posted here. I got free help and things got sorted out. I can't say if Randy would have done the same of not. But the things I was doing with PRP were not easy or well known, Tom was able to see what I was trying to do and knew the software well enough to tell me what to test. So I know that he knows the in's and out's of the software at a pretty technical level.
Someday I might share my tune so people can see what could actually go into a built N/A tune for a DD.

*edit*

So long as you're throwing accusations around:

I know this is nearly 2 years old but, just an update here for euro oz Focus.

2 years ago I called Tom if he could tune my Focus and Tom said said he couldn't help me at all.
Since then Tom has done alot of hard work and I should have my tune within the next couple of days.
I wish we had a tuner like Tom over here that just cares

Tom I will make a post under the Australian part of the forum on here on how to get in touch with you.
download the sct update and livelink, aol and that program to take controll on my pc so that people over here have got a fair idea whats going on.

I think the problem was it was way to full on and it was to much to take in.

Rob
http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=180830

·
Registered
24,330 Posts
This thread continues to exist to really just keep the smack talking in one place. I've closed threads before and people lost their minds. Accusations flying, people screaming out CENSORSHIP!! You name it. So if someone wants to waste a few hours of their life and needs some drama, have a read.

·
Banned
733 Posts
This thread continues to exist to really just keep the smack talking in one place. I've closed threads before and people lost their minds. Accusations flying, people screaming out CENSORSHIP!! You name it. So if someone wants to waste a few hours of their life and needs some drama, have a read.
Yeah to close or lock this thread that wouldn't be a good idea since your a competing tuner,What matters is you both are good tuners and that the customer is happy... so what people are gonna hate.. and the censorship does go on here ive experienced it myself quite a few times/ not to say it doesn't happen on FF also, but me personally more so on here.

I have yet to get my car tuned but when I do which will be soon. I dont know whom I will go with but I tell you what if this thread is blocked/censored/locked or deleted I know who I wont be going with. All im saying is dont be a little Kim Jong Il.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
It's funny how you talk about getting censored on here when THE OWNER, Tom Tang (or whatever the **** his name is), has banned people just because his lame ass Focus Fest event got out shined by Focus Rising.

Like I said before, I'm only in FF because of the classifieds. If it weren't for those I'd never return to the site because of the Toms and their bull****. :thumbup:

·
Grand Master Mabel listens to Death Metal and flip
7,145 Posts
It's funny how you talk about getting censored on here when THE OWNER, Tom Tang (or whatever the **** his name is), has banned people just because his lame ass Focus Fest event got out shined by Focus Rising.

Like I said before, I'm only in FF because of the classifieds. If it weren't for those I'd never return to the site because of the Toms and their bull****. :thumbup:
He's just mad because he made a post not long ago about someone needing to paint a swastika on the roof of their British car and I just deleted it and said nothing about it at the time. I didn't feel like it warranted an explanation.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
He's just mad because he made a post not long ago about someone needing to paint a swastika on the roof of their British car and I just deleted it and said nothing about it at the time. I didn't feel like it warranted an explanation.
As it shouldn't! That deserves to be deleted 100%. :)

·
Bacne..
2,690 Posts

So a privately held business is not allowed to be selective in it's clientele?

Not sure how your view 'forums' but there aren't many that are public domain. The owner of the site can do as they wish with their property. Speaking of which, keep in mind that any post you make on a forum is now the property of the site.
People love to think the internet is free of law and they can say anything they wish about anything without repercussion. Not the case at all. You walk into Wal-Mart and tell the entire store off, they have the right to remove you from the store, etc. Internet is no different.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
So a privately held business is not allowed to be selective in it's clientele?

Not sure how your view 'forums' but there aren't many that are public domain. The owner of the site can do as they wish with their property. Speaking of which, keep in mind that any post you make on a forum is now the property of the site.
People love to think the internet is free of law and they can say anything they wish about anything without repercussion. Not the case at all. You walk into Wal-Mart and tell the entire store off, they have the right to remove you from the store, etc. Internet is no different.
I agree, they can do whatever the **** they want. Do I agree with what the Toms do, HELL NO! Do I go to his event, nope... Like I said the only reason I'm on FF is to buy and sell stuff. If it wasn't for that reason I wouldn't want to step inside that disgusting excuse of a forum. Why would I want to see someone's purple Plastidipped Focus with pink wheels and read people saying it looks awesome?! :what:

There's a reason why I only have about 500 post over there, I can't find anything nice to say to 80% of what's posted over there. :|

Thanks, but no thanks I'll stay over here, Tom-free. :cool:

·
Registered
768 Posts
I've no experience with Tom other than immediately getting a full-page private message from him when I made mention that FSWERKS has, to my knowledge, backed customers up with remote/otherwise customized tuning assistance. I don't know the history, or the details, but the guy must have some serious pantiwaddage going on, because he pretty much remote-fogged my laptop screen.

:D

FF isn't so bad, if you take everything most people say at a grain of salt.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts

I'm banned from FF now? What a ****ing joke! :lol:

·
Registered
10 Posts
I agree, they can do whatever the **** they want. Do I agree with what the Toms do, HELL NO! Do I go to his event, nope... Like I said the only reason I'm on FF is to buy and sell stuff. If it wasn't for that reason I wouldn't want to step inside that disgusting excuse of a forum. Why would I want to see someone's purple Plastidipped Focus with pink wheels and read people saying it looks awesome?! :what:

There's a reason why I only have about 500 post over there, I can't find anything nice to say to 80% of what's posted over there. :|

Thanks, but no thanks I'll stay over here, Tom-free. :cool:

I'm banned from FF now? What a ****ing joke! :lol:
Do you think it might have to do with something that you posted before? Saying that the only reason you are there is to sell stuff. I am sure that the owner of the this site would take the same actions if your only intent was to sell stuff here and not contribute anything else to the site.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
I really don't give a **** if I'm banned or not.:lol:

I just think it's funny that the swastica posting ******* went out of his way to snitch to someone on FF to ban me for something I posted, when he was complaining of censorship. He probably thought I would care. :lol:

·
Registered
7,046 Posts
Yeah more members banned from FF :party:

I really try to avoid this topic. But you can't aruge with the fact of how many people are banned from that site that are very active on others.

461 - 480 of 486 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.