Ford Focus Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
481 - 486 of 486 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Well... This was awesome lol I spent my whole morning reading this thread... Had a few laughs, a couple of omfg's... All in all... Id like to thank everyone for the read lol

I'm personally not that happy with my tune... Long story short... I went with Tom... Trailered my car to NC from Chicago... Got it back... Less then a year later car is not running... I haven't put more then 300 miles since he had it.. Could be tune related or not... But I paid him to look over the entire car and fix any quirks... I asked him if he could look it over and he said it would entice me buying an xcal3 (I have the SCT chip) and when I asked if he could retune.. He said I would have to pay the 550 again.... I was pissed but lesson learned... Once I figure out wth is Wong with my car ill probably go with Randy or Fernando @ RPS

┓┏ 凵 =╱⊿┌┬┐

-Tardis

·
Banned
733 Posts
I really don't give a **** if I'm banned or not.:lol:

I just think it's funny that the swastica posting ******* went out of his way to snitch to someone on FF to ban me for something I posted, when he was complaining of censorship. He probably thought I would care. :lol:
If you're referring to me poofta you got it wrong I dont give a flying fuack what you are here or there for but i contribute to both forums and help others when they need it and have been on both since early 04, now run along and suck on your short stump son.

·
Registered
10 Posts
If you don't care about being banned why are you making such a big deal about it? Just let it go and move on. There are more important things out there to worry about, like saving the kittens.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
If you're referring to me poofta you got it wrong I dont give a flying fuack what you are here or there for but i contribute to both forums and help others when they need it and have been on both since early 04, now run along and suck on your short stump son.
:lol:

Internet tuff huh?

I was mostly talking about FordFociSHO but you probably said something to since you love to suck on Tom's dick.

·
Banned
733 Posts
:lol:

Internet tuff huh?

I was mostly talking about FordFociSHO but you probably said something to since you love to suck on Tom's dick.
Its a CoNsPiRaCy.......you must smoke many meat poles poofta, how do they taste? I dont even know Tom but he sounds like a genuine honest guy that enjoys to tune the fofo

·
Kyle Gave Me His Oklahoma Foot Disease!
11,279 Posts
Aaaand this one is done.

481 - 486 of 486 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.