Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the drivers side looks to be easy to mount a neon tube or strobe light but the passenger side doesnt seem to have anything for it to stick or ziptie to
any suggestions on how you hid your neon lights/strobe lights under the passenger side dash
please help

·
Registered
164 Posts
If you have a thin enough tube, there is a small spot where the glove box meets the dash. I have one mounted there and it doesn't interfere with the gbox at all. I had really tiny screws to use in addition to the adhesive that came with it.

·
Registered
370 Posts
why not just mount it under the seats? thats where i have mine. And they are not in the way of moving the seats or anything.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Take your glovebox out. There is this piece of material (it's like foam almost I cna't describe it) that you can punch holes in very easily and zip-tie a neon to.

I found the passenger side easier than the driver side to work with.

·
Registered
17 Posts
i have 4 10" tubes on the way 2 for under the dash and 2 for the seats behind my glove box it looks like that headliner cardboard i'm just gonna drill 2 holes at each end fold the zip ties in half and push them through one and pull the tip out the other if that makes any sense. he! he!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts