Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the drivers side looks to be easy to mount a neon tube or strobe light but the passenger side doesnt seem to have anything for it to stick or ziptie to
any suggestions on how you hid your neon lights/strobe lights under the passenger side dash
please help

·
Registered
8 Posts
I suggest mounting it as far up as the carpeting goes..

·
Registered
164 Posts
If you have a thin enough tube, there is a small spot where the glove box meets the dash. I have one mounted there and it doesn't interfere with the gbox at all. I had really tiny screws to use in addition to the adhesive that came with it.

·
Registered
370 Posts
why not just mount it under the seats? thats where i have mine. And they are not in the way of moving the seats or anything.

·
Registered
391 Posts
I have mine under the front of the front seats. Looks pretty good.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Take your glovebox out. There is this piece of material (it's like foam almost I cna't describe it) that you can punch holes in very easily and zip-tie a neon to.

I found the passenger side easier than the driver side to work with.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how do you take the glove box out? anyone know that one

·
Registered
6,779 Posts
how do you take the glove box out? anyone know that one
Open your glovebox and in the back there are ruber stoppers on each side. Just push these in and your glove box will drop down.

·
Registered
17 Posts
i have 4 10" tubes on the way 2 for under the dash and 2 for the seats behind my glove box it looks like that headliner cardboard i'm just gonna drill 2 holes at each end fold the zip ties in half and push them through one and pull the tip out the other if that makes any sense. he! he!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts