Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would be best to get my tires shipped out ASAP, ordering online, or by phone?

I'm gonna be ordering some new rubber this week, and I want to get them ASAP, and I figured I'd ask which would be the best way to go about the ordering process.

Looking forward to speaking to the folks at TireRack to get my baby some new shoes.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
FYI, calling is always the fastest, however, please be advised that Focaljet does not receive credit for the orders place over the phone. If I can be of some help, please feel free to give me a call!

·
Banned
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Roger! I'll be giving you a call thursday for sure once I get home from work and get some money into the bank so I can make the purchase. I'm assuming you'll take a debit card for a phone order. I'm gonna be using my girlfriend's debit card since I closed my checking account and am yet to open a new one.

Thanks much!

-James

·
Liter-a-cola? I measure my drinks in YARDS!
9,786 Posts
Thanks Roger! I'll be giving you a call thursday for sure once I get home from work and get some money into the bank so I can make the purchase. I'm assuming you'll take a debit card for a phone order. I'm gonna be using my girlfriend's debit card since I closed my checking account and am yet to open a new one.

Thanks much!

-James
I think my GF would kill me if I used her card for tyres!

·
Banned
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Thanks much!

-James
I think my GF would kill me if I used her card for tyres!
Well, right now I'm working the midnight shift at work, so when I get off in the morning, banks aren't open, so I hit the sack at around 8am, then when I wake up late in the afternoon, banks are closed, so things are a bit weird in my life right now with my schedule, but I need tires bad. I can't be rollin on cords any longer. She's cool with it, so I get to buy new tires. It's not like it's her money, it's my money, just enough for the tires going into her account, then right back out via the card to the folks at TireRack. Once I'm done with this week, I'll be back to my normal day shift and I can actually accomplish stuff during the day, like opening a new bank account, and getting the necessary paperwork turned in so I can get my financial aid for school that starts August 26th.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts