Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking in the Ford Racing web page and ran across the part number and picture etc for an actualy Ford made UDP. Anyone have any ideas on this or even heard of it? I havent seen anyone talking about this one, just mostly the FC UDP and stuff.
DOh, forgot to post this to show anyone

"Fits ZX3 2.0L Zetec engine. Improves performance by reducing horsepower required to drive accessories. Pulley anodized Ford Racing blue with Ford logo. Kit contains new, lightweight aluminum crankshaft pulley and accessory belt.

Not legal for saleor use on pollution-controlled motor vehicles.

2.0L Zetec Lightweight

This was taken from Ford's site.

[ 02-06-2003, 03:05 AM: Message edited by: GrndZero ]

·
Registered
5,176 Posts
Really don't matter much. The Esslinger/Ford Racing is a good quality piece, so is the FocusSport (what I have), the focus central is good too. Oh yeah the AFX is good as well. Gains are very close on all, the AFX is supposedly the best as it's the smallest. The FC 3piece allows use of a stock belt. Other than those two factors I'd go with the least expensive.

·
Registered
209 Posts
It's an esslinger. I have one, it even said esslinger on it. I also added the waterpump pully from FC, available at BlackDiamond. This allows you to use the stock belt. Works great! I'm very happy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts