Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just sold a set of rims and tires on E-bay and I could use some suggestions on shipping them to the buyer. I used E-bay's shipping calculator and it came out to $1900.+ WTF?? I can't believe that it will cost that much to ship wheels and tires, otherwise why would someone buy them?? Anyone got any help for a struggling noob??

·
Registered
318 Posts
well i would assume that you have wheels that you just bought, since you are getting rid of some. i don't think your car will go far without wheels and tyres. so whatever boxes the new wheels came in put the ones that you are shipping in them and head out to fed-ex.

i bought a set of wheels off ebay, i don't remeber what the shipping cost was but it was not $1900.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys. I trid UPS, but they said they don't ship over 70lbs. I'll try fedx or usps.
=>forgiven, I chukked the boxes awhile ago. I'm getting rid of my Steeda Focus wheels and have gone back to stock, but thanks anyway.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I would suggest boxing them up seperately then putting two into one box and send two packages.

I have found FedEx Ground to be the cheapest and it will be even cheaper to send to a commercial address.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts