Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Simply: Why is there a relative limited selection of after market products for the 05-07 ford focus. it really stinks not having the options. and the options i do have are overly expensive for some reason. I've found stuff, but it is mostly offered for zetec, Though I have found a list of Duratec products on here which has made me feel a bit better

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i'm looking for whatever is best to improve lower and mid-range torque. can't afford turbo. was asking for suggestions in the duratec performance forum and they still haven't understood what i meant by i dont have $5000, or $3000 for turbo. I have been really wanting a air lift suspension kit, but like other stuff they do not have it for 2007, it stopped with the 2006. ha ha ha. I'm not a professional tuner, relatively new, so in all actuality i'm still looking for guidance from someone who isn't just all about money. i want improving my vehicle to be about more than money. if i ever get to do what i want to my car i want to be able to step back and brag, not sigh about how broke it made me. But that is just how my mind works...i think i'll write up a complete list of what i want for my car and have people on here dissect it.

·
small Member
6,604 Posts
i'm definitely not all about money. ih ave a duratec 2.0 2006 zx3. college student. state worker. BROKE. yeah let me know what you want, and i can help you out.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
stuff for the 2006 is the same for the 2007. also, for suspension you can use the omni kit from massive speed systems to install and 00-05 suspension in your car. sky is the limit for the 2007 man, i got one and have easily 10 grand into it over the past 3 years. if you have any questions shoot me a PM and i can guide you to some parts you may be after.

cheers

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've never had confidence in universal kits. also, according to air lift co. they suspension changed between 2006 and 2007 . i forget how she said it changed that thet decided not to continue for the 2007.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
I've never had confidence in universal kits. also, according to air lift co. they suspension changed between 2006 and 2007 . i forget how she said it changed that thet decided not to continue for the 2007.
who ever you spoke with has no idea what they are talking about. i have had 4 suspension set ups now on my focus in 3 years, all but 1 were from 00-05. the only difference between 06-07 and 00-05 is shock diameter, earlier ones had a slightly smaller diameter and the "omni kit" is more or less a spacer to keep the shock centered in a larger knuckle. its up to you what you want to do, but the parts have been tried tested and are rock solid.

as for pretty much any other parts, there are ways to make em all fit, if u dont have the balls to do it or wont use any adapters, then you better shop for another car or stop bitching that stuff isnt available. there is an abundance of parts available from our forum sponsors that fit 06-07 cars you just need to put the time in and look.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
who ever you spoke with has no idea what they are talking about. i have had 4 suspension set ups now on my focus in 3 years, all but 1 were from 00-05. the only difference between 06-07 and 00-05 is shock diameter, earlier ones had a slightly smaller diameter and the "omni kit" is more or less a spacer to keep the shock centered in a larger knuckle. its up to you what you want to do, but the parts have been tried tested and are rock solid.

as for pretty much any other parts, there are ways to make em all fit, if u dont have the balls to do it or wont use any adapters, then you better shop for another car or stop bitching that stuff isnt available. there is an abundance of parts available from our forum sponsors that fit 06-07 cars you just need to put the time in and look.
what the **** is wrong with you ass holes on this damn site?! learn some ****ing respect you ****less mother****er! who the hell do you think you ****ing are talking to people like that. GO **** YOURSELF! :thumbdown
RUDE ASS BITCHES LIKE YOU ARE ****ING SORRY TRYING TO TALK DOWN TO PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET! GROW THE HELL UP

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Simply: Why is there a relative limited selection of after market products for the 05-07 ford focus. it really stinks not having the options. and the options i do have are overly expensive for some reason. I've found stuff, but it is mostly offered for zetec, Though I have found a list of Duratec products on here which has made me feel a bit better
"Though I have found a list of Duratec products on here which has made me feel a bit better"

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
what the **** is wrong with you ass holes on this damn site?! learn some ****ing respect you ****less mother****er! who the hell do you think you ****ing are talking to people like that. GO **** YOURSELF! :thumbdown
RUDE ASS BITCHES LIKE YOU ARE ****ING SORRY TRYING TO TALK DOWN TO PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET! GROW THE HELL UP
were trying to tell you whats available and what you can do and you keep throwing up road blocks. chill out man, its the internet you spaz. if i was an *******, i wudnt of said anything helpful from the get go, i told you to PM me about any parts your after and i can help ya find what you need. take a chill pill and go back to the newb section if you can handle it. ****ing tool

1 - 20 of 37 Posts