Ford Focus Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
were trying to tell you whats available and what you can do and you keep throwing up road blocks. chill out man, its the internet you spaz. if i was an *******, i wudnt of said anything helpful from the get go, i told you to PM me about any parts your after and i can help ya find what you need. take a chill pill and go back to the newb section if you can handle it. ****ing tool
This troll has been a Douche bag from the beginning did you see him make an ass of himself in the FS section mods cleaned that thread up now.He is good for a laugh though so hopefully the mods want ban him right away.:lol:
i painted my with flourescent green paint, not done yet. but i want to putt black lights in at some point in the future (maybe strobe).
DEWiiit:screwy:

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
what the **** is wrong with you ass holes on this damn site?! learn some ****ing respect you ****less mother****er! who the hell do you think you ****ing are talking to people like that. GO **** YOURSELF! :thumbdown
RUDE ASS BITCHES LIKE YOU ARE ****ING SORRY TRYING TO TALK DOWN TO PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET! GROW THE HELL UP
no offense bro but you gotta chill :lol: he was offering help not calling you out.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
i don't care how many people attack me, if you disrespect me you will get disrespected right back. and i don't care what you morons call me. lame internet lingo means nothing to me. And feel free to block me from posting here. you the people who run this site allow someone to be attacked, then just write him or her off as "troll" or whatever you people say. then why the heck would i want to stay here? do as you want. but realize i didn't start the disrespect. i was just looking for help and trying to help. obviously behaving like respectable people isn't something people do on the internet. dueces

·
Registered
755 Posts
i don't care how many people attack me, if you disrespect me you will get disrespected right back. and i don't care what you morons call me. lame internet lingo means nothing to me. And feel free to block me from posting here. you the people who run this site allow someone to be attacked, then just write him or her off as "troll" or whatever you people say. then why the heck would i want to stay here? do as you want. but realize i didn't start the disrespect. i was just looking for help and trying to help. obviously behaving like respectable people isn't something people do on the internet. dueces

·
Faster than a Cobra
16,008 Posts
dewit1, you were offered plenty of help and the only thing that I see that you might have taken as "offensive" is when someone said:

if u dont have the balls to do it or wont use any adapters, then you better shop for another car or stop bitching that stuff isnt available
And honestly, if you felt the need to respond in the manner that you did due to THAT, then we won't need your posts on here for a while.

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
dewit1, you really need to chill out. Noone disrespected you. Someone brought to light something you were failing to see which wasn't disrespect, but more constructive criticism. The vulgar language you replied back with out of misunderstanding was disrespect. I wouldn't expect any help from any of the sponsors here after that kind of post.

·
███████
2,662 Posts

Personalized insult !! :thumbup: I think that we need to take a step back and look how you over reacted, I've never seen the swear filter used that much. :lol:

Calling people names on the internet is like being the smartest kid with down syndrome.

Just chill out and listen to advice don't take it personal bro.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
to funny...

i wasnt expecting him to get so upset about my reply, was more trying to push him in the right direction LOL who mods a car and expects things to fit 100%? fo realz...

21 - 37 of 37 Posts