Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey its me again. Yea id like to apologize for talkin all the sh*t about moderperformance. after reading my conversation over and over i did realize how i could have came across as the asshole so i apologize. Ok, now i have a few questions. Recently on Dec 16th i purchased an AEM CAI for my focus and after calling them numerous amout of times it comes to find out it wasnt even shippd until the 23rd meaning they didnt have them in stock at the time. This is ok by me except for the fact when I ordered it they told me it WAS in stock =/. I dunno. This entire thing has made me completely frustrated. After calling them today the lady told me that it DID ship on the 23rd and then she proceeded to give me a UPS tracking number. Well comes to find out the # that she gave me is invalid so she calls UPS and they didnt know what was wrong either so they said that they would call her back and then she would notify me about what was wrong. She never called me back so i dunno whats going on.. =/ -sigh- I dunno what to do. If it doesnt come within a few days i guess ill call the credit card company and tell them not to accept the charges. But since this was my xmas present and if i do not get this intake i need to think of something to buy. The intake was $335 bucks and after reading a couple of posts on here i was interested in the MBRP Exhaust system but everyone says its loud and i dont wanna get busted by the cops for it =/ I dunno. Since i dont know that much about it i was hoping maybe you guys would know a little bit more or if you guys have any suggestions of what to purchase please tell them to me. Remember the budget is $335. Thank you and again i apologize if i offended anyone for my last post about modernperformance.

·
Registered
970 Posts
if you want an aem intake, try lookin at an aem knock off called "bomz" i think, there have been good press on it here, the same type of product at 1/3 the price. i think they can be found on ebay

maybe this will assist,

1 - 2 of 2 Posts