Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
8,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey FJetters,
I need your help! I’m trying to figure out what exhaust system to get but I hardly know a thing about them. A fellow jetter is willing to hook me up with to me seems like a great deal but I wanted to get your opinion on what’s the greatest? What’s a good name brand? Please post your pics. if you got them. Stuff like that, anything is better than nothing and unfortunately that’s what I know. Thanks,

the Dirt Brown Kona in Arizona

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
I prefer the Magnaflow. Got em on both our Foci

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
I just ordered a TruBendz(YoDude) 2.25" stainless with a Magnaflow muffler for $285; $310 shipped.

Was the least expensive all stainless I could find and the quality is supposed to be excellent.

Hope to have it next week

·
Registered
210 Posts
If youve been following the forum here you will see that there is currently an exhaust shootout about to take place. The test will compair dyno #'s and sound clips. Most major brands are slated for the test. I would wait a bit till the truth be known!

·
Registered
816 Posts
magnaflows are selling for $244 new on ebay

·
Registered
110 Posts
I have the Focussport stealth exhaust system, awesome sound, it's a lil over your price range.... or not.... And the TIP fits like a glove, doesn't stick ou too much like on most Foci exhaust systems... And u don't have to buy the "stealth" system, the only add a big magnaflow resonator.

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
Wow this is an old, post. For all avaliable exahsuts, look here. You can also see what's used more, and how much they cost. BTW the more people that post on the poll the better the results will get.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Magnaflow

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have the Yo Dude 2.25" with Magnaflow muffler, resonator and their standard tip. It fits great, sounds nice-low tone and not to loud and seemed to ad some power. Very happy with it.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts

·
Registered
8,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Alright FJetters,
I need your help once again. I went to a local exhaust shop to finally get a magnaflow exhaust system put on the Focus and he told me-that would be a bad move. No performance, fairly noisy, and cheap compared to what I could do. You think there's any fact behind this or is this fiction? Keep in mind; I hardly know a thing about exhausts so go easy on me. Thanks,

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Alright FJetters,
I need your help once again. I went to a local exhaust shop to finally get a magnaflow exhaust system put on the Focus and he told me-that would be a bad move. No performance, fairly noisy, and cheap compared to what I could do. You think there's any fact behind this or is this fiction? Keep in mind; I hardly know a thing about exhausts so go easy on me. Thanks,

Wow...this thread is back huh? Check out the new exhaust shootout. That'll give you an idea of what to buy. I'd also tell you to consider the apex'i WS...but the FocusSport Stealth is a good option too. If you're looking for cheap though, magnaflow is about the best of the bottom of the barrel.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts