Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My little brother is a street-racing freak! He's recently convinced me to replace some of my factory parts for performance ones. My first phase is to add a bit more pep than what my engine puts out. He suggests a cold air intake will help along with other equipment to be named later. I may take his word but my questions are: is that true? Which type is the best? Does anyone know of any good deals, etc? Any other info. is greatly appreciated! Thanks,

the Dirt Brown Kona in Arizona

·
Registered
27 Posts
if your gonna buy an intake stay away from aem short ram. i had it and it sounds nice but gave me some idleing probs. id say buy the volant well worth the extra $$$.

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Welcome to the jet! One thing you'll notice here is that usually, if you do a search alot of info you need is there. Zetec Tuning is a good place for this info. I would search there and see what you find.

I also think that this post will get more replies in zetec tuning, so I will move it there!

·
Imma boob... nuff said.
2,194 Posts
since you're in the desert, get a AEM cold air intake, c-f-m tb and a tune. that'll get ya started on the right path for some N/A performance.

or just send a check for 3k to powerworks :evilgrin:

·
Registered
8,586 Posts

·
Imma boob... nuff said.
2,194 Posts
oooopps! didnt even look at the date... but i do see powerworks in your near future!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts