Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering my buddy bought his shorty header (obx) and I was helping him put it on by the way it is the bigeest pain in the ass ever I did it with out taking out the cat. Well my question is when he was taking out the bolts from the block it got them a little messed up. There are 9 holes in the header for bolts like all there are six bolts and 3 studs I have no idea where the studs go and along with that its hard to do when you only have 3 if there where four then you could figure that the studs go on the two outside holes top and bottom but thats not the case. I was gonna call the ford dealer or post 've decided to post first to see if you guys can help me thanks allot. oo and also one of the studs he pulled out have like a rubber peice on it and none of the other ones did any idea where this came from.

·
Registered
406 Posts
I asked the same question a while back..maybe search for it. I don't have the time @ the moment, or I'd do it for you. If you can't come up w/ my thread, I'm sure someone can answer this.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
does it matter where the one with the black plastic ring goes

·
Registered
406 Posts
There's only one hole it'll go back in...you might needa play with it...Maybe someone else will chime in?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok thanks allot for your help

1 - 6 of 6 Posts