Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a '03 ZX3 and my friend has a '02 SVTF... can we both order regular stock ZX3 exhausts or does he have to order a different one?

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
c'mon show a brotha some love! I need sum help yo!

·
Registered
23 Posts
the exhaust are different but a cat back would work on both regardless. the zx3 focus will need a custome pipe made if u use the svt header.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no we both want to buy the YoDude Magnaflow kits (2.5") and I just wanted to know if we could both buy the same one

·
Registered
23 Posts
oh yeah. sorry, i was confused for a min. that will work. Good choice by the way. that is what i have. u will be very happy!

u r getting stainless steel i hope!
another thing i would pick the yodude flex pipe at the same time and just get it over with. it will only add about 1 hp but u will want it done.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was actually getting alumnium piping... is that a bad thing? and I can't afford a flex pipe...
I just spent more than $1000 on my car in the last week and I don't think I'll have the extra $ after I order the exhaust if anyone wants to donate to the Dave needs a new flex pipe... send $ to Dave c/o Dave @ Dave needs a new flex pipe foundation 5848 brokeass drive, wal-a wal-a Washington, 99999

·
Registered
23 Posts
ok, that is fine, it is just nice to install all at once. no big deal. but, i would g owith stainless steel without thinking about. better quality, last longer, and believe it or not , the smoother surface of stainless steel will flow and sound better most likely. but that is just little tidbits. for the money difference, stainless steel is the only way to go. wat did u buy for ur car, u said u spent over 1000 bucks?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts