Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Putting some massive R34 style front clip on is not only going to kill your wallet, its going to kill the sleakness (did I just pull a Jesse Jackson?) of your car. If your dead set on changing something, get yourself an RS rear bumper or a lip to replace that plastic one.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Alot of people like the Kaminari (spelling?). To me, its a little to agressive, but its a good option nonetheless.

Not to long ago someone was on here asking about interest in a CF R-style splitter, but it was going to be pretty expensive. Im sure you could find one make out of hard fiberglass or something though.

You might even look into getting a lip from a S2, if it fits.

*Edit*
I take that Kaminari comment back, I must have been thinking of something else. Theres a pic of a Sonic Blue SVTF with the lip here.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
*Edit*
I take that Kaminari comment back, I must have been thinking of something else. Theres a pic of a Sonic Blue SVTF with the lip here.
I like that one too, thats the one I was looking into getting. Only thin kI don't liek is that it extends outward towards the front of the car, and I want something more along the lines of what we have stock, but just body colored and matches thh side skirts and other body work better than the tupper-ware we got down there. I really can understand why you non-black SVT owners want a different lip...at least mine sorta blends in!!! I'd like to see a pic of a painted R34 on a Focus...

*EDIT*
I just looked at again and I seem to like it more than before...how much is it and how much and how difficult is the install. What do you think the cost for painting would be?

CCC

·
Registered
192 Posts
I recall back in the day someone posting pics with a stock lip that they painted. There was detailed explanation of the paint they used an how it was resistant to the lip flexing. And it looked really good (I think it was sonic blue)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts