Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 168 Posts

·
I'm a ass man!
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Demo due before december. Game released in january. Yup, it's gonna be the racing medicine until FM3 (unless a good WRC game surfaces :lol: )

·
HELLAFRUSH
9,744 Posts
So will the format be like GT/FM (race for money, buy various cars) or will it be like Toca (make your way up through the classes)?

·
Powered by Thunder Biscuits
6,945 Posts
thefrush said:
So will the format be like GT/FM (race for money, buy various cars) or will it be like Toca (make your way up through the classes)?
Ditto... inquiring minds... want to know!:thumbup:

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
If this is the game I read the write on it GameInformer it seems to me to be more like the TOCA deal.

Racing for sponsorships in different series, ect.

I think it starts you out in a Mini series and you have to work out of it from there.

·
I'm a ass man!
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^ yup. Thats what I read too (GameInformer and Team Xbox). If anyone has played GTR, I expect winnings to be the same.

·
Super Moderator
5,524 Posts
Official sites: http://www.atari.com/racepro and http://www.simbin.se/games/race_pro.htm

Time to get serious about upgrading the video card in the computer. My 8800 GTS 320 MB isn't going to cut it I don't think, especially since I want to run it on my 42" 1080P LCD at the native resolution. :lol: Maybe go SLI and/or a CPU upgrade for good measure.

·
Cantankerous Quacker
3,515 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,524 Posts
That's actually the plan. :lol: I've been fighting with the computer lately (specificially the video card and its cooling :bang:) and was browsing some of the newer WTCC games SimBin has (not to mention already having GT-R 2 and wanting to get it running on the 42" LCD and looking good).

I think the plan is to keep getting the racing games for the 360 if they're comprable to the PC version (if there even is one) and sink $350 into the Anatec wheel fo the 360 when it comes out.

·
HELLAFRUSH
9,744 Posts

·
Coffee Medium
152 Posts
this going to be such a sick game! if its anything like the pc games it should be awesome.
I own all the gtr games and race07 and such

·
HELLAFRUSH
9,744 Posts
IGN and GameTrailers both say February 17.

1 - 20 of 168 Posts