Ford Focus Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to work this morning my cousin was complaining about the water drop that hit his foot. I assumed (since it was raining) that it was no big deal....but when I got out of work, there was a puddle in my passenger side floor well (is that what you call it?). It seems to be dripping on where my cousing rests his left foot.... but I wasn't able to pinpoint it. Any ideas?

[ 11-29-2002, 08:44 PM: Message edited by: SuperMatt ]

·
Registered
489 Posts
What year is your car? I have heard from various persons that leaks were found in the passenger side foot wells....

Robert

Dont worry you are not alone......

·
Registered
144 Posts
don't worry. we have had the same problem. it will be covered under warranty, just go to the dealer, they have seen this problem many times before.

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Faulty seal at the lower windshield cowling. My 2002 had it, too. Easy fix...a few people have had it fixed while they wait.

Not sure how this is related to Zetec Tuning, though.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by racerx:
Not sure how this is related to Zetec Tuning, though.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">How is a car supposed to go fast with 20lbs of water weight? I need to know how many FJ stickers I need for the HP to offset it. That's my REAL question....

Thanks guys, you're always around to save the day!

·
Registered
658 Posts
Originally posted by racerx:
Faulty seal at the lower windshield cowling. My 2002 had it, too. Easy fix...a few people have had it fixed while they wait.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">wtf...they had mine for 6 days...but yes..same problem. had to go to the mcnews show in carlisle with 3 inches of water

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
passenger floor leak is but another "welcome to ford quality" problems that almost every other focus owner has dealt with. along with the rear drum squeak.

Nate

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.