Total Score: -133

#1 didn't get your names!

82 Odometer
(170) Questions

Total Score: -98

#6 Mike, Steve and Sarah Douglas

Did Not Quite Finish

---------------------

if anyone wants to give me their names if you remember the car number i'll edit this. if i did my math wrong, let me know! the spread between 1-3 and 4-8 was pretty wide so i don't think the results would change really. good job to everyone!

·
Liter-a-cola? I measure my drinks in YARDS!
9,786 Posts
Thanks for posting this!! I know your busy with the auto-x stuff and work, so we really appreciate this! Still trying to find somewhere in norcal to have one.....

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just looked at some maps of Vacaville, holy awesome roads batman! first thing to do is to just start checking out roads you want to put on the course and then figure out how to string them together.there's plenty of nice twisties out there it looks like

your SCCA region is San Francisco, that would be a great place to start checking out to see where they are holding their rallies. you'd probably be able to get someone to help you measure and set up a rally that has experience.

·
Liter-a-cola? I measure my drinks in YARDS!
9,786 Posts
just looked at some maps of Vacaville, holy awesome roads batman! first thing to do is to just start checking out roads you want to put on the course and then figure out how to string them together.there's plenty of nice twisties out there it looks like

your SCCA region is San Francisco, that would be a great place to start checking out to see where they are holding their rallies. you'd probably be able to get someone to help you measure and set up a rally that has experience.
Yeah, vacaville is nice, but not too many of the norcal peeps like to leave teh bay area.
So we'd have to throw it down there. Still thinking of doing up here anyways though.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
WHERE IS IT
at home on my computer not uploaded yet
im at work on a dif PC and dont have it here
but its good
the pic is actually not a s good as it could've been....when i took it you were trying to get out and made it look like you werent as stuck as you really were
we were 45 degrees tilted

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
well HERE IT IS

again it doesnt look so bad right there because his wheels were pulling him halfway up at the time./.....but we were STUCK big time

if anyone had driven up it looked like we had spun out and landed in the ditch
then we used up so much gas getting out of that place.....i almost had to push him into the checkpoint where there was a gas station

1 - 8 of 8 Posts