Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im getting rid of my injen metal oven intake and im gonna get the volant and i heard that there is a ram air hood that works with the volant. where do i get one of these hoods?

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
thats the focus central hood.....and its discontinued
youd have to find a used one

·
Registered
2,375 Posts

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
Im getting rid of my injen metal oven intake and im gonna get the volant and i heard that there is a ram air hood that works with the volant. where do i get one of these hoods?
Good Hoods sells one also that is functional. I have it on my car and like it alot. Most of the guys on here will flame me for it but it looks good and works well.
Good Hoods

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
Good Hoods sells one also that is functional. I have it on my car and like it alot. Most of the guys on here will flame me for it but it looks good and works well.
Good Hoods
I like that hood... I've always wondered where it routes incoming air though. Stock air box location?
Yes, air comes in thought the vent in the front, turns it to the right through the stock box location. Works great with the Volant. If it ever stops raining this weekend I will try and get you a picture of it.

·
Registered
154 Posts
This is what I did to my hood to cheap to buy a real hood and bought the stick on hood scoop hoop scoop Haha not really But I would have to say my all time fav hood for a focus is the invader hood take a look invader hood

1 - 8 of 8 Posts