Rt---1.018
60---2.474
330--6.892
1/8--10.530
MPH--67.73
1000-13.653
1/4--16.319
MPH--83.88
The weather was cool, I'd say high 70's.
My mods are as follows:
HKS Exhaust/FS 4-1 Race header/FS flex pipe, AEM CAI/65mm TB
Can you guys give me some help on better times. BTW my UDP is in my trunk waiting to be installed.. Thanks

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Try getting your 60' down, you should be running faster then that considering foci can run that stock.

·
Registered
550 Posts
okay, i posted my times a few weeks ago and go no responses. i have a similar set up, i have a 4-1 long tube header, cai, 2 piece pulley, kent cam gears, flex pipe, and exhaust. i ran 16.23 @ 82.73mph. i just lack the tb that you got. i know that my car is a 15 sec car. i need to get it dyno tuned. i will give you the same advice that i was given, "get it dyno tuned". but first you are gonna need to get some adj. cam gears.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey thanks guys.. I do need to work on my launching and prevent peeling out at the launch. I really felt that I could of hit at least 15.9. I will look into the cam gears, but I don't know what other bolt-ons i need. Maybe a 70mm MAFS? THanks though

·
Registered
122 Posts
What RPM's are you launching at? I know that when I run with the nitrous I have to do one hell of a burn out to make sure that my tires are really sticky so that when I launch with the nitrous on it doesn't slip. I think that you should at least be running a 15.9 with those mods. That's the only problem that I've seen with these cars though. You have to invest quite a bit of money to get them to run good times. I think that they're more suited for the autocross track instead of the strip. It's still fun though to go out there and smoke a civic every now and then
. Work on the trap speeds and launching and you'll be in 15's no problem. It's still not a bad time though

1 - 7 of 7 Posts