Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Randy - FS 2.25\" Flex Pipe

Randy - Been out of Focus stuff for a while. I tried calling you last Friday but you were with a customer. I had a question on your 2.25" flex pipe. It is an exact replacement for the factory flex pipe (pierce points in and out the same)? I just broke my third flex pipe and need a new one in a hurry.

Thanks,
Dennis

·
Registered
24,330 Posts
Re: Randy - FS 2.25\" Flex Pipe

Hey Dennis, I was wondering where you've been! You always had one of the fastest cars out there.
So you're going thru flexes, huh? Were they ours or? I can't recall if you were using ours, but I'm assuming not, since you are asking about them. Yes, our flex pipe follows the OEM design, although some exhausts and/or headers don't fit that great with it, or so I hear. We just another batch in, so I'm sure we can help you with whatever you need. We'll be back in the office on Tuesday the 2nd. Have a good one man.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Thanks for the reply, Randy. No, I broke a stock flex coupling and two that I had fabricated myself for my custom 4-2-1 long tube header. It costs me a bundle to have these custom made. I will give you a call on Tuesday.

Thanks again.

Dennis

·
Registered
1,273 Posts

Yes, our flex pipe follows the OEM design, although some exhausts and/or headers don't fit that great with it, or so I hear.
So I take this to mean that it will bolt up to the stock manifold and exhaust or do you also need other aftermarket equipment?

Basically I have a completly stock car and broke my flex pipe, will it work?

Thanks.

·
Registered
24,330 Posts

Yes, our flex pipe follows the OEM design, although some exhausts and/or headers don't fit that great with it, or so I hear.
So I take this to mean that it will bolt up to the stock manifold and exhaust or do you also need other aftermarket equipment?

Basically I have a completly stock car and broke my flex pipe, will it work?

Thanks.
Well actually, our flex pipe connects to the catalytic or race header and also to the exhaust. It should work fine with a completely stock car. Worst case, you may need to slot one of the holes on the flange if it's not a perfect fit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.