Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quote: (missing items in livelink (i.e. long term fuel trim not in caps etc...))

"Read the strategy of your ECU and tell me what it is. You'll need to go into the DTC area and scroll down. "

Ive been wondering what that is
, mine is

UJAHAS5 and Im usuing RLA6

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The strategy and ECU code all jive. SCT are going to get back to me to see what can be done. I'll let you know as soon as I hear something.

have you heard of anyone else running into ummmm i guess missing items in livelink? isnt it just the program or does it adjust to that strat code?

and to make sure im correct would that long term fuel trim be in caps under the same item as the lowercase(pid)? I looked in all but want to make sure thats where it sould be

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea, I had an issue before, but it was because the code and strategy didn't jive. Not the case here it would seem.

Figures, I may pop the Zed0 on there and just see if anything changes in the livelink tomorrow

let me know if you find out anything

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah its running allright, I havent made any big changes other than injectors which are loaded. Yes black box is still there as Ive done nothing so far ;-(

oh ok Ill log the PID long term and see what I get

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh no i just havent gotten much done as im welding a custom bike exhaust, really havent driven much but I did a slow datalog /w the box disabled just to look at the results.

is there a way to view it in graph form like when it logs and not as a spreadsheet in excel?

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok ill try that i was thinking that I couldnt use livelink since it gives the device not attached error but I do remember it goes into the prg.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts