Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[censored] [censored] suckers at ford [censored] don't give a [censored] where my p/s hose is. It has been 4 [censored] weeks and they still don't even know where it is. I've called SVT several times...Useless [censored] idiots they don't give a [censored] either. Email to Ford customer [censored] you service. They can't do [censored]. What a bunch of [censored][censored] suckers. [censored] miserable [censored] bastards they can suck my [censored][censored] if they think I'm gonna forget about this. Also if you decide to fix your car yourself then you are even more of a [censored] loser because they just say oh well that's your choice so [censored] off we can't help. This [censored] [censored] sucking hose has been [censored] ordered three [censored] times. Each time it has [censored] disappeared mysteriously. [censored] I [censored] hate ford customer service... What a [censored] joke. Anyone got John Coletti's E-mail address??? He should be aware of this and he'd probably be embarrased to be assoiciated with this.

[censored] [censored] [censored]..... Another [censored] long weeknd with no [censored] premium [censored] service [censored] SVT product. [censored]...

·
Registered
196 Posts
[censored] [censored] suckers at ford [censored] don't give a [censored] where my p/s hose is. It has been 4 [censored] weeks and they still don't even know where it is. I've called SVT several times...Useless [censored] idiots they don't give a [censored] either. Email to Ford customer [censored] you service. They can't do [censored]. What a bunch of [censored][censored] suckers. [censored] miserable [censored] bastards they can suck my [censored][censored] if they think I'm gonna forget about this. Also if you decide to fix your car yourself then you are even more of a [censored] loser because they just say oh well that's your choice so [censored] off we can't help. This [censored] [censored] sucking hose has been [censored] ordered three [censored] times. Each time it has [censored] disappeared mysteriously. [censored] I [censored] hate ford customer service... What a [censored] joke. Anyone got John Coletti's E-mail address??? He should be aware of this and he'd probably be embarrased to be assoiciated with this.

[censored] [censored] [censored]..... Another [censored] long weeknd with no [censored] premium [censored] service [censored] SVT product. [censored]...
What does censored mean? Is that a Ford part?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts