Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an LC-1 wired up the my Raptor the way I think the directions tell me. I cant get anything to happen when logging. Can anyone enlighten me on the raptor and analog signals? Or even the LC-1?

·
Registered
12,749 Posts
The analog will only read 0-5 volts are you sure you that's what your getting? Have you checked the output with a voltometer

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats something I will be trying tonight. I hope I can get it. OH and you cant even use logworks with the LC-1, what a crock!

Anyone know where to buy a used or new MAF Tweaker?

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i figured it out. The brown wire does nothing, and the ground wires arent ground wires. The red wire is not a ground, like the directions say from the raptor, its an actual signal wire. I hooked up the 5v source wire to the red one, and have the signal fine. With the ground hooked up I got no signal. I hate directions that suck!

·
Registered
12,749 Posts
Well that explains it.
My FJO didn't come with a ground wire, so I had no choice but to just do a signal wire.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well now that its all figured out, I need to get this transfer function down. I raised the top end of it already 30% and I have another 20% to raise it to get it close to my desiered air/fuel. I want 11,3 and got 14-15! Now Im down to 13. What a mess this transfer function is when you change your entire setup. I have a ProM70mm in a 3" housing as blow thru with a mafia set at 50%.

Here is the last log i did last neight before the new tune.
Link to Log .gif - make sure you fully expand it to see it

·
Registered
12,749 Posts
so the analog output is your A/F? yea it's all over the place. But the rest doesnt' look all to bad. Spark goes down as RPM's increase, load increases as RPM's increase and you can see where boost kicks in. It all looks ok, #'s per min go up with RPM's and load. You might want to map throttle position as well, since that should be the source for #/min

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
WTH? Can you send me your log? Something's not right. Is this a dyno run or...?
Randy I can send you whatever you want. But I should send you a better log, cause i have better ones now. And this was not a dyno, it was street/drivability tuning.

I spent a whole day today retuning the car. I found one problem. I cant get the car over 3500RPM to have a richer A/F than 14.0! I have a suspision that the 42's are already not giving enough juice.
Is there anyway to log injector duty cycle in the raptor?!! If not, are injector volts 0-5v?

·
Registered
24,330 Posts
Log injector pulsewidth. The numbers should always be climbing during the dyno pull ( or on the street, but be careful ). If they start to fall, you may be out of injector. If you want to send me your file and latest data log I'll see if anything sticks out.

Right now, I'm trying to finish up our stage 3 blower kit with intercooler and I'm starting to notice what to look for when things go wrong.

Didn't you already take this thing to Tom for tuning?
I know Rome wasn't built in a day, though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts