Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why wont the Raptor on an SVT log injector duty cycle? The option is in the software to log, but not avaliable for my processor code. Someone please tell me whats wrong so I can log that.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My options when my computer code is pulled has no options for any type of injector logging. However, I did manage to get a volt meter on one. Whats a max voltage reading? I was getting over 8v at WOT.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No It automatically connects. Wont let me type a code. If I do put in the processor code manually, for an SVT RLA#, I dont get injector anything. If I type in a different ford code, I can see the rest of the loggin options. Any ideas?

·
Registered
24,330 Posts
Can you log Throttle Position Absolute? What you chose isn't what's recommended. It's hard to tell if your TB is all the way open. With TPA logged, foot off the gas should be around 170 counts and WOT should be over 900. I see your STFTs and they look like they are going to the base fuel table, but it would be good to double check what you are getting. Our SVT wasn't opening all the way for a while and that was hurting everything.

Fuel pressure is a little on the low side at times. If it gets into the 20's I'd start to really worry.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts