Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I’m not sure what the exact name of the parts I’m looking for is. I need a set of the rear shock bushing plates (mounting plates), the part that holds the bump stop and the plastic boot. Also the washer for the inside mounting plate, but I’m not as worried about that because I’m sure I can come up with something that will work.

Anyone have any ideas where to get this part? I tried fordparts.com but I can’t seam to find it listed.

The reason I’m looking for this is because I needed the drill it our to work with my new suspension set up. But when winter hits I would like to reinstall the stock set up.

·
Registered
5,447 Posts
your local ford parts department is the first place i would check.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks like I’ll have to try there but I know they are going to look at me like I speaking Greek.

I have found every other suspension part listed, except that and the rear bump stops, I have a feeling it is only sold with the rear shock assembly.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I’m thinking the same thing. Last night I was thinking about the pictures that ZX3 Chuck and posted on his Bilstein install. The rear shock looked like it just had and upper and lower bushing with washers, I’m going to looking in to possibly doing something similar.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts