Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you with SVT specific Intrax spring please tell me what the # is on the rear springs.
I'm still having issues with the rear springs being the wrong hight.

Thanks,

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
I don't have the intrax springs, but from all the part numbers I have seen posted they do not have a seperate part number for the rear springs. Now the rear springs may have a number stamped on them which is different from the part number, but I have no clue. I would think all you need is the part number of the springs and tell intrax the rears are from the bad batch. Which really you shouldn't need the part number since they know about the defect.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok I should have been more clear.

I had the bad spring and they replaced it with a new one that has a different # and it has the same amount of coils that the old set has.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
I don't think the number of coils really matters. They should have the same I would think. But I assume something happened with the spring rate...dunno, I could be wrong, but am surprised it has a new number. Since know one else ahs replied and I don't have intrax or know enough about them, try just giving them a call. Eveyrone that had the issue said intrax has been very helpful.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sonic, this is why I am asking for someone that has it.
You are suggesting what I have already done. I have spoken to them.
You say "Eveyrone that had the issue said intrax has been very helpful" Not true you are speaking to one that has issues with them. And I gave you reasons why.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
speed,

sorry man. don't jump on my back. You didn't say you called them yet and you didn't say you had problems with them. Nobody has responded but me and I was just trying to help with any info I had.

hope you solve your problem or someone chimes in to help.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts