Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,148 Posts
Nice. The painted Hellas ought to look killer on your car.

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
love what u did to ur car...

and i say again, love those rims!

-chris

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
please.... paint.... side moldings!!!!!! handles!!!

I love your wheels, too
second that motion, i see that u were trying to bring the black out of the wheels with these parts, but ur whip is so slick it needs the color matched touch...will definitely jump your potential points at shows 10fold

and u need to call autoleathers.com STAT!

-chris

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts
My dad was in love with your car at JetFest. LOL, its is nice looking. Long way in a short time.

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
Those rims are serious!
Saw them at JF and did a double take! Love 'em!

I'd recommend painting the center section of your hood, your roof, and the top of your upper spoiler black.

Looks good either way!

·
Stoned Scorpion says, "GET OVER H.....OOhhh! Brown
11,972 Posts
Paint side moldings, door handles, hid's of paint the lights, and svt mirrors and that will complete it. I love the unknowns and the exaust. Nice ride buddy!

-SPATAKULA

·
Registered
956 Posts
You done a great job on this car!
Wannabe nothing!!!!
I think the custom work makes the car that much better...

·
Faster than a Cobra
16,008 Posts
So that was YOUR car at Jetfest! Just like everyone else, I fell in love with those wheels on your car.

I'm usually not a fan of the high polished look, but those wheels look incredible on your ride!

I should have spent more time talking to everyone.
Next year each car needs to have a card in the window with the owner's screen name and real name.

·
King of the Fairies
4,883 Posts
once again sweet car!

it was kool chattin with ya and your wife at JetFest. Anyone if you need powdercoating this is the guy to talk to !!!!!

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
What kind of gauges are those? I LOVE EM. Car looks hot too....paint the side mouldings and it would look even better.

Scott

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts
The gauges say right on them, Speedhut. So speedhut.com is the place to go. They custom make gauges to the way you want them.

I'm not too big in the rims. But eithr way, you keep them clean, keep them clean...LOL

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Paint side moldings, door handles
I agree - I think that makes me 4th. Other than that - looks good though.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts