Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
****ney-4-Life!
3,685 Posts
If you can't log on.....

The question is redundant!:p

Thankfully..my troubles where rectified via either by Leslie (A mod) or my wife posting a request on ****book.

·
Registered
18 Posts
The only issue I'm having is posting pictures. I've added pictures to my intro thread but nothing shows. I use the image link thing and my photos are hosted by photobucket. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

·
Registered
11,255 Posts
The only issue I'm having is posting pictures. I've added pictures to my intro thread but nothing shows. I use the image link thing and my photos are hosted by photobucket. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks
If anyone is having problems posting pictures, please send a message to myself or any of the moderators. We will see if there is something on our end that is preventing the pictures from showing up :)

·
****ney-4-Life!
3,685 Posts
If anyone is having problems posting pictures, please send a message to myself or any of the moderators. We will see if there is something on our end that is preventing the pictures from showing up :)
Cool.

I had too ping a mod to address an issue a new poster had..glad the everyday problems are being sorted by the guys and gals in green.

·
Registered
11,255 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts