Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As many of you will remember, I bought my S-10 off of Ebay. The purple Lowrider... Well recently, I acquired a 1964 Impala with hydros, and a Memphis Belle amp with 2 JL Subs in the trunk. This car is the ultimate pimp ride, however, its also a drug dealers car. I want to keep it, but I am in fear everytime I drive it into a bad neighborhood. So, long story short, EBAY!!!

LOW RIDER!!!

-Corey

·
Registered
987 Posts
im the highest bidder,yippie!!!(rockthebeat)does this ride have 3 wheel motion?not stand still 3,but if you hit a turn can you dump the rear to make it 3 wheel?plus the knock-offs look like 18s,what size are they?needs a new paint scheme.

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
nice interior....yes it is the ultimate pimp ride lol

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The drug dealer in question is serving 10 years for dealing. So I figure whoever buys it, has at least 2 good years, as long as you dont run into his rival gang, or his posse. 3-Wheel is an affirmative. The interior is nice, but cheaply done. All-in-all, its a great ride. I may have to post some vid's later.

-Corey

·
Not Special Enough
10,540 Posts
Maybe you have nothing to worry about. Most drug dealers are regular people. many of them live in the suburbs and have regular jobs. you probablly have at least 5 in your neighborhood you dont know about. Maybe this dude was a lowrider enthusiast who dealt on the side. 10 years for dealin is nothing. if he was dealin coke than a 10 year stint means he didnt get busted with very much. X laws have become extremely strict lately. 10 years easy for 50 pills. maybe less.

·
Banned
6,369 Posts
Originally posted by CorkyWagz:
I want to keep it, but I am in fear everytime I drive it into a bad neighborhood.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">So don't drive into bad neighborhoods.

Seriously, I would be afraid to own that car too.

OMG!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts