Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does the alt. have to come throu the top??? i dont have the book yet but something tells me it does(because it sure isnt going throu the bottom)does the blower have to come off??? 2001 ztech 5 spd.thank you guys for your help

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
It sure will come through the bottom...
but have fun. Getting the alt. off the motor is no big deal, getting it out of the car is the damg hard part!!!

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
I wish you luck

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
I'm looking bro and I don't see anyway to get it out from the top or bottom. I really don't think there is anyway around that SC. I hate to tell you, but I think that thing is going to have to come off - but I really hope someone can prove me wrong. BTW, whats up with your alt. that it needs to be removed?

·
Registered
993 Posts
I'm pretty sure the s/c is coming out also. I remember when putting it on what a pain in the butt it would be if the alternator ever went on me.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
You will have to remove the blower and fuelrail without a doubt. I just installed the JRSC last night. Removal of the alternater and starter will be tough, but so goes life

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.