Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be removing my rear seats today. In there place I will be cutting some wood so the and making the whole hatch area nice and even so it will look like it came as a two seater, and I want to cover the wood in carpet that mathces the rest of the ineerior. Where can I get carpet like that? I have a pretty nice sound system and wouldnt mind using dynomat, but that stuff is so expensive. Where could I get some carpet that would look good with my SVT interior? (red inserts on seats, and panels) All advice welcomed...please help....thanks.

·
Registered
573 Posts
i would suggest use a material that is close to the interior of the car now. get sum batting they use for quilts to give it the "not jsut covered wood" look. i may have to try this myself. hrmmmm

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
I did pretty much the same thing and got my carpeting from a local stereo shop. Funny you're taking your rear out, I just put mine back in this weekend.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Isn't there a rear seat delete kit that has an "L" shape cover for where the backseats are? I remember seeing it on a focus site, just can't find it now.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Focus Central makes a rear seat delete kit out of fiberglass...

Lox

1 - 5 of 5 Posts