Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering how far some of the good N/A tuners got with this? im looking into starting to cut and paste my intake as well as my upper to make it confine to resonance tunning more deeply. Anyone have any success?

·
Registered
150 Posts
I seriously doubt anyone on this board has gotton that far. Maby esslinger, but that would be about it. I really dont think it is worth the time unless your planing on being competitive. Thers PLEANTY of things to spend your time and money on before trying to figure out the perfect resonance tune for the ZETEC. But, on the other hand, ide love to mess around with it for ****s and giggles.

MIKE

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont know man I think there is alot of power locked away ina couple of quick hacks... here is a cool site on resonations if you want to check it out. It really does not look that difficult to begin tunning. but later on when your tuning impulse waves it gets much more difficult and you have to start chopping things up. This site also destroys the long tube AEM Manifold.. That thing has a good harmonic resonance at like 800 rpms hehe. Better hope to god that cold air overcompensates for it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts