Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have them? How do they fit? Are they strong enough for aggressive street driving on a daily basis? Anyone have any comments on them?

They look amazing from what I've seen and the wheels that look like them, or rather the wheels they resemble (rota attacks) look incredible when rolling.

Anyone have any info on the wheels?

Thanks ahead of time.

-AM

·
Registered
744 Posts

hot dayum, those are real hot!

·
Registered
6 Posts
haha now the discount comes.... after I alrady have mine on.. they look frickin tight on my infra red.

I'll get some pics up as soon as I can wrangle my digital camera from my brother...

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Get some pics up! I got an infra red focus too and I want to see what they look like on that color car!

How's the ride? I wanna see!

-AM

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
let me know what you guys are interested in and ill hook you guys up with a discount. you can catch me here, or emaik me @ [email protected] or AIM-sinister95.
Can you get the MODEL X in a 15 or 16 inch version?

·
Registered
12,749 Posts
And yes the 40mm offset is scary, unless your riding high. What offset are the wheels on your site? You don't have them listed.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
let me know what you guys are interested in and ill hook you guys up with a discount. you can catch me here, or emaik me @ [email protected] or AIM-sinister95.
What kinda deal are you talkin bout here?
If you arent comfortable posting here, PLEASE PM me.

Thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts