Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WTF man...

Was traveling on this 2 lane highway taking my friend home. Was next to this white camary and all of a sudden this silver CRV goes between us. I follow him then take off. The highway has a tunnel near the end and a real sharp left curve at the end of the tunnel. I notice this car coming up fast and low and behold it's the CRV. He's in between the 2 lanes so I can't slow down and he keeps on me in the tunnel past the curve and going down the hill after the curve, there was 2 cars on the road going slow in the 2 lanes. I slow down and he speeds up and rams me. I go around the cars and he follows, hits me about 4 more times. The highway has an offramp that loops to a road that goes across the highway that I was on. I keept on that road, but finally got behind him and I made a turn on the road that goes across. He notices that I'm not on the highway anymore and backs up and follows me. He chases me around the neighborhood as my friend tries to tell me how to get to the police station. Finally, I get there. He stopped following me a while back. All the while I was on the phone with the police. WTF man. The police tells me they went to his house but the car wasn't there and they'll go back in an hour and if he isn't there they can't cite him without evidence.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Wow, that sucks ass
. Did he ram you hard enough to do damage? You should have found out where he lived and had some fun

·
Banned
3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
there's a crack on the bumper...dunno about the crash foam. Couldn't let him go. He followed me! and wouldn't let off. Tried to loose him, but he followed.

The police has his address. I can get the address from my mom (she works in the courts...)...dunno who's backing the guy up tho...so I don't wanna mess with him. Just going to get my new bumper, and change my license plate.

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
well its past now, but in the future just let em go...even if you have to pull off and stop...no time lost is worth dealin w/those crazies...good that you and your car are fine

-Ult

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
bah! that's too easy! just hit a tire or 2 and let him crash. sometimes there ARE worse things than death. :egrin: (yeah I know it doesn't work, but you get the idea)

·
Registered
106 Posts
I think I got oone that runs right up near yours.

I was coming home from a G2G, last night. I was at the light for the entrance ramp to the freeway, behind another jetter. Anyways light turns green and the other jetter takes off, as do I. We pass the signal for the freeway, and there is this [censored] in a Volvo, at my rear 1/4 panel, so I accelerate, because the ramp is narrowing. Apprently he thinks I am trying to race him so he punches it. I can't slow down at that point because he would have ended up clipping my front bumper. So I speed up, and so does the idiot, like he has something to prove. We get to where the ramp bends, almost a 90* right, and my back end starts to let loose. About this time after laying on the horn for about 5 seconds the Volvo finally figures it out, and lets off the gas. (Whatahomo) I get on the clutch and bring the rear end back to where it was supposed to be, but now IO have this freaking Volvo on my ass, flashing his highs at me, until he decides to just leave his highs in the on position.
. I hate stupid drivers, especially ones that think they literally own the road.

·
I Now Post Stupid ****
3,495 Posts
People are such d!cks and ignorant bastards on the road. I think that people with that much road rage that are willing to ram your car should be taught a lesson. That's bull. The one incident of road rage I had was some guy slowed down really fast so I thought he was gonna make a turn but then he punched it again. So I high beamed him once for a split second to see if he's alright. He starts slamming on his brakes multiple times trying to get my car into his ass end. he then proceeds to go into a dominicks parking lot at 2am in the morning. I didn't wanna follow because I didn't know if had a gun or whatever type of weapon. So I just left with my pride shot down the drain. So because of some A-hole I had to live with feeling like a pussy for the rest of the night. I swore that if I ever saw him I would take out my 4 D battery Maglight and crack his skull open with it. Never saw him again.

·
INCREDIBLY SHRINKING POST COUNT!!! (PSST...Add 10K
6,259 Posts
NacronSE sorry to hear about that jerk ramming your car and then just taking off but at least you notified the police and they have his address and a record of the complaint on file should he try that bull**** again to someone else.At least you are ok and that is the important thing because the next time that person tries that on someone else he or she might not be so lucky.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Nah, i love idiots like that. In fact, im waiting for some tard to do that crap to me, cause i got a camera in the car, and ill take a picture of his plates.

Second, ill get a free fix, and a paint job. woohoo!

·
Registered
729 Posts
an incedent i had about ayear ago..i dropped off my friend at her house and i was on my way home..some kids in a pontiac in front of me kept flickin me off and slowin way down and all this what not..so i took a diff way home...bout 2 minutes later i see a car comin up on me real quik. it was that car full of like 4 kids...they passed me so i turned again. well 2 minutes later they come wizzin by me again throwin snowballs at my car...thats when all hell broke loose. i dropped 3rd and got on the phone...after tailing these guys around for like 20 minutes i had some reinforcments show up. i finally got them off the side of the road and they noticed my 3 friends in a lumina pull behind them,,,,,they ran for the police dept...we went home...after all was said and done. i had a cracked back side window. never did find out who they were

·
Banned
3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Nah, i love idiots like that. In fact, im waiting for some tard to do that crap to me, cause i got a camera in the car, and ill take a picture of his plates.

Second, ill get a free fix, and a paint job. woohoo!
Unfortnuately I have $250 deductable...

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
just do the pit maneuver..I had to.

Try and get the guy in front of you, as you try and pass him..ease into his left or right rear quarter panel behind the wheel and then accelerate... causes his car to swerve and spin out or wreck or flip over..which is just fine if someone is ramming you..

Honestly, if some [censored] is ramming my car I wouldnt think twice about doing the pit and causing him to barrelroll into a tree, telephone pole, or ditch.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Honestly, if some [censored] is ramming my car I wouldnt think twice about doing the pit and causing him to barrelroll into a tree, telephone pole, or ditch.
Or maybe a group of kids walking down a sidewalk.

C'mon now. I hate to sound preachy, but two wrong don't make a right.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts