Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
I got 550. Stopping distances are way off though.....cool find.

·
Registered
849 Posts

·
Registered
19,264 Posts
uhhh... that sign question about which lane should you be in is bullcrap. The sign should indicate which side to exit "Next Right" or "Left Exit 2 Miles"

·
Registered
91 Posts
I got 1200. Somehow it let me change my answers after I got the question wrong. Weird.

BUR_ZX3: Yeah, that question is BS. I got it right because I've seen that question before on one of these stupid tests. Technically that's the way signs are supposed to be on interstates. But, around here, I've seen plenty of places where they do not follow this standard.

-David

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Bogus, Bogus, Bogus,

First off, how can you answer how long it will take the train to stop if you don't know how fast it is going?

Second, my car can stop from 60-0 in 100 feet according to everyone that has driven with me
(remember the last g2g). And of course, we all believe the car magazines that state it as well.

The exit sign was a new one to me, I've only seen the exit number written in the center of the sign.

Guess I got the decreased points for road rage

·
Registered
190 Posts
Bogus, Bogus, Bogus,

First off, how can you answer how long it will take the train to stop if you don't know how fast it is going?

Second, my car can stop from 60-0 in 100 feet according to everyone that has driven with me
(remember the last g2g). And of course, we all believe the car magazines that state it as well.

The exit sign was a new one to me, I've only seen the exit number written in the center of the sign.

Guess I got the decreased points for road rage
The test correctly included the reaction time necessary for you to realize that you need to stop and then to actually hit the brakes. Once you factor in that you travel @ 60 mph until you actually engage the brakes, it is a lot longer than 100 feet.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts