Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There only seems to be a few of us left on here but to be certain who's left could everyone speak up and post your current status so we know who's still around.

I'll go first. I am still here. Granted my SVT is for sale, but since I refuse to give it away it lingers and there are no interested parties. I am and always will be a motorsport driven enthusiast, be it more car shows and Land Rover related stuff, I could easily still be convinced to go Cibie scorch some remote twisty landscapes after dark or even tone it down slightly and search for that elusive open stretch during daylight. I am very interested in getting monthly get togethers back on the calendar though. Focus or not, like minds would all be welcome as has always been the case.

Assets (members remaining):
Rodewaryer

Losses:

·
Registered
5,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Since he is having issues with the site, I will speak for my son, SVTCTR15, he is still as enthusiastic as ever, is still a Contour man and would love to join us at whatever we decide to do.

Assets remaining:
Rodewaryer
SVTCTR15

Losses:

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Still here, still active...in ALL regards, thank you. We may have to make phone calls to have more participation.

·
Registered
5,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I knew you'd speak up Brant but didn't want to take too many liberties...

Assets remaining:
Rodewaryer
SVTCTR15
Engineear

Losses:

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Sold my Focus. Sold my house and moved into a condo. Getting old (71) and having various medical issues. But I'm still kicking.

I like the idea of getting together occasionally. Even though a good number of us no longer drive a Focus we're all capable of telling lies about whatever we're now driving. LOL

Assets remaining:
Rodewaryer
SVTCTR15
Engineear
oskarSVTee

Losses:

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
Hey guys, I'm not there yet but I'll be moving to Phoenix in January. Unfortunately the car is staying behind in MI for the forseeable future. I'd love to meet with you guys at some point regardless!

·
Registered
5,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey guys, I'm not there yet but I'll be moving to Phoenix in January. Unfortunately the car is staying behind in MI for the forseeable future. I'd love to meet with you guys at some point regardless!
We could easily do that, can't guarantee a large turnout but we'll figure something out.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Hey, I'm new here..

Turns out the wife and I just bought Chris's ST (couldn't let him trade it in). Back in Focus. Some issues to work through, but she'll be good to go here in a few weeks.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Still around as well! Down to get together whenever.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey, I'm new here..

Turns out the wife and I just bought Chris's ST (couldn't let him trade it in). Back in Focus. Some issues to work through, but she'll be good to go here in a few weeks.
Dam, what you been up to?

·
Registered
5,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Still around as well! Down to get together whenever.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Good, good to know, really. Well then, names are adding up, slowly but surely. Good.

Assets remaining:
Rodewaryer
SVTCTR15
Engineear
oskarSVTee
CasperSE+
Massive

Losses:
...?....

Anyone know of any of the old gang, casual encounters, here say, anything?

·
Registered
4,565 Posts
I'm still here from time to time. Still talk to chuck, Floyd, and josh fairly often

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Yo Michael! Was thinking about you and yours today...how's ya all doin?
It's getting a little warm again....need to meet up some where soon....

·
Registered
4,565 Posts
Hey Brant, we're doing good. Just way too busy. Josh and I were talking about setting something up g2g wise soon

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
Still around, just in a fusion for now

·
Registered
5,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It was good to see the gang at Sonic the other night. We really need to do a regular social thing so we don't fall into the strange funk we were in....before. Please add those that were likely at the G2G but whose 'second' names I don't recall (or will butcher).

Assets remaining:
Rodewaryer
SVTCTR15
Engineear
oskarSVTee
CasperSE+
Massive
Broke Two Foci
Little Silver Rocket (?)
Fubar

Losses:
...?....

·
Registered
3 Posts
New here. 2000 NASA Spec Focus in San Tan Valley.

Pappy Focus
Can somebody help me here. I have been a member of this forum for over a year. The permissions state that I can respond to a post, but when I attempt to respond to a thread, I get a "redirected - post will be visible after approved by a moderator", or something like that. It never occurs. Oddly, I can respond to threads like this one. but that is about all. I have tried to send PMs to the moderators and administrators with no luck. What does it take to get on-board with this forum?

Thanks Pappy

·
Registered
5,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well then, I really did lose track of things on here, didn't I?

Assets remaining:
Rodewaryer
SVTCTR15
Engineear
oskarSVTee
CasperSE+
Massive
Broke Two Foci
Little Silver Rocket (?)
Fubar
Pappy Focus

Losses:
...?....

FYI, for anyone not already in the know, we have been meeting at the old Broadway Sonic location every 3rd Saturday of the month @ 6;00pm or 1800. May 20th is the next one.

·
Registered
5,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Can somebody help me here. I have been a member of this forum for over a year. The permissions state that I can respond to a post, but when I attempt to respond to a thread, I get a "redirected - post will be visible after approved by a moderator", or something like that. It never occurs. Oddly, I can respond to threads like this one. but that is about all. I have tried to send PMs to the moderators and administrators with no luck. What does it take to get on-board with this forum?

Thanks Pappy
That really does not sound normal, but I would post a few more times just to get the number of posts up a bit. I am just a peon on here and couldn't tell you official stuff, but I would imagine there is a magic number of posts that they look for....

1 - 20 of 24 Posts