Ford Focus Forum banner

301 - 320 of 350 Posts

·
Registered
6,090 Posts
Will an RS wing be available to buy separately as well?

·
Registered
37 Posts
I tried to get a hold of GPwerks for months!!
take a look at the date of the very first post on these RS replica bodykits!!!
nothing has been done!!

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
I feel like the real issue here is that a lot of people just like to ask when the parts will be available and how much they'll cost....and then don't ever intend to actually spend the money to have the parts.

·
Registered
6,090 Posts
I feel like the real issue here is that a lot of people just like to ask when the parts will be available and how much they'll cost....and then don't ever intend to actually spend the money to have the parts.
I can understand how frustrating that must be for fabbers like you and GP-Werks' associates. But what about the frustration of those, like me, who have money in hand and are simply trying to find out how soon they should plan on being able to install/replace/upgrade something? It's too bad about the fakers, they screw things up for all of us.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I want this i have all the money for it and put aside but im not gonna go ahead and order something that ive never seen i dont wanna really wanna be the first after the horror storys of the last rs replica produced

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
282 Posts
I ordered my fender flares a few weeks ago, was told them that it would be a week, maybe two...haven't had any response from them since I paid them my money... slightly suspicious being that I have pmd them asking an update...

·
Registered
467 Posts
I ordered my fender flares a few weeks ago, was told them that it would be a week, maybe two...haven't had any response from them since I paid them my money... slightly suspicious being that I have pmd them asking an update...
good luck , i really want them but at this point with how hard they are to get a hold of i will buy a set when they hand deliver them to me

·
Banned
245 Posts
Well here is an update on where we stand with these kits... And to say it has been a challenge is putting it lightly....
Seems that each time we get close something totally broad sides us.... I dont understand...

Being as it may... We had many issues with our machine and found what the problem is... But not before it ruined our machine... VERY FRUSTRATING
Some chemical has been changed in the urethane we buy in 55 gallon drums which in turn has caused multiple problems... In any case our machine is broken and we made our last ditch effort today to fix... And no go
We are in talks with other companies that make urethane pieces and they have been having the same issues... We made plenty of parts but they are junk at this point...
The issue with the chemical has been resolved but at a cost to us... So here is the deal....
We have transferred all molds to a new company but we have to make new pieces and try them out as usual, not the way I wanted it to go down but no choice at this moment...

This is just as frustrating for us as I am sure for all of you... Because we started producing parts and they are all junk...
I wish I had better news because I want this more than anyone after all this work and money spent it just seems to go wrong somehow...

Thanks
Tony

·
Registered
282 Posts
While there is a chance that this 'story' is true, it still sounds like a crap excuse, especially since you had a very similar excuse about this time last year after I placed an order. Bottom line: I gave you two tries, both have gone down in flames. I'm done with nay 'gpwerks' related, and I have the impression I'm not the only one. Just refund my money and I'll just get some custom made ( I may even have a mold made). Guarantee I can get it done faster than these guys.

Sigh.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Sounds like the whole RS replica parts project is dead. This is my pm convo with them. Such a waste of time. Seems as though they could care less about supporting any focus product lines:

gpsales said:
v2.0focuszx3 said:
gpsales said:
v2.0focuszx3 said:
Hi.

I see you've logged on plenty, but have not been returning messages. Seems convenient how you were all about responding p until the point I gave you the money and now nothing...

Anyway, when I spoke with you on the phone back in the first week in march, you said the order was going in that week and should be sent out in a week or two. its been almost 6 weeks. with no responses. your only hurting your own business with this level of service. as im sure you are seeing in your thread, people are turning away from you.

whats the update? call me. 856-397-8640...and not from that lame magicjack phone number...call me from a cell or a number that you actually answer.

brenden wenhold
Brenden,

We only have one log in and the computer auto logins to multiple sites as we launch our favorites every morning... But only I respond to PM's...
Being as it may... We had many issues with our machine and found what the problem is... But not before it ruined our machine... VERY FRUSTRATING
Some chemical has been changed which in turn has caused multiple problems... In any case our machine is broken and we made our last ditch effort today to fix... And no go
We are in talks with other companies that make urethane pieces and they have been having the same issues... We made plenty of parts but they are junk at this point...
The issue with the chemical has been resolved but at a cost to us... So here is the deal....
We have transferred all molds to a new company but we have to make new pieces and try them out as usual, not the way I wanted it to go down but no choice at this moment...
So either we can honor your order when we are done and I just spoke to the company a few hours ago and I will have prices and times by this Tuesday.... Or we can just refund you your money and go from there...
This is just as frustrating for us as I am sure for you... Because we started producing parts and they are all junk...
I will be posting something on the thread as well...

Thanks
Tony

Yeah, just refund me. This is the second time I paid you after you saying things are good to go, only to have you come back with similar excuses. You guys have killed ur business before you even got started. I'll just get custom parts made on my own...it'll get done faster
They might sound like excuses to you but they are fact to us... Certain elements are out of our control and the parts were made and ready to go but upon further inspection we noticed a deeper issue...
As for the RS kits ya I think that is dead but business over all is really busy so we will just stick with that.... And if you can get them done faster than by all means do it...
Refund process has been started and good luck....

Thanks
Tony

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
if people were more serious they would probably care more. Theres a COMPLETE OEM KIT for sale on the forums for like $3k give or take and it's been for sale for MONTHS. it's literally everything you need, and aside from fiberglass rear arches the entire lot of parts are OEM ford.....if that guy can't sell that for $3k then why would anyone expect people to pay close to that for replica kits?

·
Registered
282 Posts
Well for one, Eastwood is an a-hole and those parts are all jacked up. All his stuff is shady and I wouldn't trust anything he sells.

Second, twice I paid in full for the fender flares, and twice, nothing but BS excuses and delays. I gave them a second chance and they blew that. They "supposedly" submitted the order to an outside company who makes them and said it would be a week or so... That was over a month ago, then this. According to Dave, @ gpwerks, they have an outside manufacturer who makes the parts, yet Tony is saying their machine broke?

Regardless, only reason I wanted the flares was for a foundation. I was going to combine these flares with some aftermarket semi- universal flares to make a custom actual widebody flare to bolt on. It would have been a little pricey, but simpler than starting from scratch. Either way, guess ill do it myself from scratch. Thanks GPWerks.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Trust me if parts started rolling out i would have ordered that second but until then im hiding from it cause i dont wanna deal with stuff like this im sure if parts came and fitted and orders were shipped there would be plenty of money to be made but until they can do more then say its ready and show it most people arnt gonna go off of old pictures and someones word ..

·
Registered
24 Posts
The second i heard v2.0 placed a order i contacted him to see how it was going if it would have been well and such i would have purchased the full widebody kit

301 - 320 of 350 Posts