Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump, Cmon doesn't anyone sell these??

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mabye I should have said in the US, yeah european parts does seem to be my best bet but for $400+ dollars for an unpainted bumper seems like a reem job to me, even if it is shipped over seas.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Mabye I should have said in the US, yeah european parts does seem to be my best bet but for $400+ dollars for an unpainted bumper seems like a reem job to me, even if it is shipped over seas.
Then just don't buy it and stick wtih the U.S. bookshelf.

zx3tuning might have it in stock, but they're not in the U.S....but they're in North America.

Another option would probably be batinc, which is located in Florida.

But if all the prices are high, if you can't afford it, then don't buy it.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the info, I didn't realize that a body piece like that would cost that much. I should expect it though, a friend of mine has payed alot for his GTI body pieces.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
ZX3tuning has a lot of customers and sales in the US, its their target market, same with RPMLabs, theyre from Canada too, and sell the RS rear lip.

·
Registered
5,176 Posts
Well I don't think they're a sponser but batinc.com has a lot of euro parts, inc. the rs bumper.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
last time i checked with them they didn't carry the rs rear lip anymore. all they carry is the eruo rear no rs.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey Ollie! very nice car! how much for the bumper with shipping? What fuel door is that?

·
Banned
1,599 Posts
Ollie, did you niteshade the rear RS foglights? those look sweet!
WAIT- I just noticed you don't seem to have lights in yet?? or am I looking at the pic wrong??

PS- where'd you pick up your RS bumper at? and what would you guys recommend as a good fitting fuel door? Im not trying to spend $200 buck on one...

talk to me!

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
hey man - I didn;t nite shade them. I got them painted black with the bumper. I didn't want any lights down there. The tails are smoked euros made by inpro..I just wanted the all clean look in the back...

·
Registered
195 Posts
Here in Europe you gotta have those rear lights. Once my focus arrives I might need to order that dam bumper. . . .or I might just cut-in some holes in the US Spec bumper and do a Skyline rear light setup, that be sweet.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I don't think an RS bumper would fit right on a standard Focus...it flares out to match the wider fenders:
The bumper that they are talking about is actually the R/S bumper, I know it seems trivial but before ford europe came out with th RS you could buy a kit for the zx3 that was called the R/S kit.

Edit: Try checking with FocusSport, I know they have some euro parts, and can get others, so maybe they can get this too.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts