Ford Focus Forum banner

21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Banned
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
OK so I got some information on the wings today.... The good news is they can be done and the other news is we need to make at least 30 of them at a time...
The price for each is $170.00 with free ground shipping...
So we open up a page on our site and as soon we get about 15 orders we can commit to a full order of the wings....

Thanks
Tony

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
I'm in. Let me know when to order.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Could you post up a link when you get them online? I think some of us that have been following this thread are getting pretty anxious. :thumbup:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Good news we got our first sample in and will take pictures for the website... We are also working on a template to make the holes on your car but pictures and online ordering should be up this weekend...

Thanks
Tony
I'm looking forward to being able to order one of these wings asap. My zx3 badly needs it

·
Banned
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
OK guys here is the link for the RS wing.... Again remember we need to get some preorders before we commit to placing a large order with the manufacturer. They are waiting for my to authorize the PO that was sent so they can start production. We will update weekly how many orders we have so get in early to secure your wing.... Thanks for the interest and we look forward to bringing these wings back and other RS parts...

Thanks
Tony

http://www.gp-werks.com/RS-Wing-SVT-ZX3-ZX5-GP-RSWing.htm

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Those pictures are being put up as well... I asked for them to be put up as well.... But the fitment is perfect... Very nice and tight...

Thanks
Tony
Its on a car? Say someone bought one and it didnt fit correctly. Would a fix or return be available. I just know most replicas don't always fit right, but sometimes too. Just skeptical before spending.

I'll await pictures.

·
Banned
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
My web guy did not put the pictures up like requested... But yes it does fit and should have no reason why it will not fit! All the samples we got were perfect we just liked the black finish and went with that one... I reminded him to put up the pictures....

But we do guarantee it will fit

Thanks
Tony

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
My web guy did not put the pictures up like requested... But yes it does fit and should have no reason why it will not fit! All the samples we got were perfect we just liked the black finish and went with that one... I reminded him to put up the pictures....

But we do guarantee it will fit

Thanks
Tony
Alright well I do want one, but don't have the money at the moment. Hopefully by the time you guys get a batch made I will.

Has anyone pre ordered yet?

21 - 40 of 56 Posts