Ford Focus Forum banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Bought a OEM RS spoiler. Taking this long for pictures, and responses, didn't wanna find out how long production would take. Thanks anyways, good luck

·
Banned
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Bought a OEM RS spoiler. Taking this long for pictures, and responses, didn't wanna find out how long production would take. Thanks anyways, good luck
The OEM RS spoiler is awesome...
And I wish I could do everything myself... I need to clone myself or something... We shall see where this wing or even if it goes...
At the moment the RS body kits are taking my attention...

Thanks
Tony

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Many people were interested.

They couldn't even do a simple thing of posting pictures of the one they had made.

Which is why I went elsewhere

·
Registered
37 Posts
I did the same thing
I wanted to get their RS replica kit,i tried many times,i called many times,i sent PMs
I got tired of it,and out of blue I found me a SVT body kit
anywho, have a great holiday GPsales
Raphael

·
Banned
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
The post about the body kits needs to be repeated here because the same company making the body kits were going to make the RS wing... And for us if we don't have the RS replica kits the wings are kind of pointless....
Again I wish we could make all our parts in house but a urethane machine is pretty expensive and I wouldn't know where to begin to start on urethane! So in turn the RS wing will also be pulled until something else is found... I needed a solid commitment on dates before we opened the flood gates with pics and such, since it was hard to get dates we just kept waiting... But I guess I know that they already had planned to stop urethane production for a while and I was not being told until this week....
Again so sorry but I was trying real hard to get these going and I am just as tired as all of you....
Honestly at this point I am not sure I want to go through this again ... I am pretty upset at this moment...

Thanks
Tony

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Why does GPwerks sound and feel alot like F2? I have a feeling that Ricardo is somewhere in the background.

41 - 56 of 56 Posts